Voting Pads are an effective engagement system for connecting with your audience during a physical meeting. Typically, there are 5 or 9 option wireless keypads that function via radio frequency and are configured using a laptop loaded with the voting pad software that is connected to a base station. Each participant at the venue is provided with a voting keypad and each participant votes on the questions that are displayed on the screen. The options 1,2,3,4,5 or A,B,C,D,E are provided and the participant must then respond within the specified time period, which is normally 10 to 20 seconds. Once all of the participants have responded, the captured results are displayed on the screens.
Key Features Available with Webstream’s Voting Pad system:
- 5 or 9 Option Keypads with LCD display and Battery Life Indication
- Wireless lightweight Voting Pads
- Multiple Output Result options, including Bars, Pie Charts, and more
- Fastest Finger First Option
- True and False Responses
- Right Answer Indication
- Custom Branding on Bars
Organizations engage Our Voting Pad system on Hire for:
- Industry Conferences
- Continuous Medical Education (CME) Meets
- Doctors Symposiums & Workshops
- Annual General Meeting (AGMs)
- Focus Group Sessions
- TV Game Shows & Special Events
- Multi-Site Video Conferencing Events
Consider the Following Before Engaging Our Voting Pads on Hire:
- You must have a dual projection system available at the event venue.
- A VGA switcher should be procured on hire by the events team to support the dual projection system to display questions and results on multiple screens.
- Questions should be provided at least 2 hours prior to the start time of the event in order to setup the the voting pad system and configure the software.
- Please provide your requirements for custom branding at least 1 week prior to the event for us to configure in the system.
- There should be time set aside in the event programme for announcements to be made regarding the return of the voting pads to the client volunteers prior to leaving the conference room or the event venue.
- In the event that a voting keypad is lost or taken by the delegate client, additional charges will apply to recover the cost of the voting keypad as per the contract terms. Therefore, you should make sure that all voting pads are handed over only after the delegate has provided a name and phone number with the assignment of a specific voting keypad serial number to make it easier for us to retrieve and secure the voting pads.
We would be happy to assist your Voting Pads on Hire requests in the UK. Click here to send us your requirements or call us on +44 203 808 5699..